MKC SOCIAL is a non-profit association, which aims to promote diversity and the spirit of living together between the different communities present in Switzerland through projects. MKC SOCIAL promotes the rapprochement between Swiss and African culture for a better cultural and educational integration. In parallel to its actions, MKC SOCIAL acts as a support to MKC EVENTS which works in the organisation of cultural events.
As a philanthropist, we bring different cultures together!
MKC SOCIAL wishes to position itself as a foundation under private law recognised for the presentation of projects of public interest.
- Offer a better vision of African culture to the Swiss public (culinary tastings as well as promotion of fashion, tourism, crafts and history)
- Promotion of the next generation of visual art
- Encourage entrepreneurship among African youth
- Promote and facilitate access to training and the professional world to the African community
- Develop and promote the culture of mutual aid within the African community
- Support local associations as well as social & educational organizations in Africa
Support MKC SOCIAL
To become a member of the association and support our activities: firstname.lastname@example.org
All donations are welcome!
IBAN: CH10 0900 0000 1472 7981 9
Your support shows your interest in our activities and we thank you in advance.
Team MKC SOCIAL
Brice AKONO: Chargée du personnel
Emma FONTANA: Chargée communication
Charlène NOUBOUSSI: Assistante chef de projet
Alain SOBZE: Chargée logistique des projets
Stéphanie GUILLUY: Secrétaire & Chargée services
Alfred WANDJA: Chargée sécurité
Eric TSAFACK: Chargé transports et hébergements
Sophie DUPERREX: Chargée Backstage & Catering
François NGUIEGANG: Chargé passage des artistes
Aurélien NGINTEBA: Chargée boissons et bar
Cédric BEBENE: Chargée aménagement
Fallone MOMO: Chargé Marketing
Xavier & Léa: Equipe services
Silver KAMENI: Supports de communication
Renaud DOBECK: Chargée des images
Salomé ROSSIRE: Chargée contrôle des accès
Gaëlle MBANI & Cynthia MENDOMO: Chargée accueil
Martial AYISSI & Charles: Team sécurité
Mario MOMO: Président & Coordinateur projet